Fairbanks Morse Defense and Ward Leonard overload relays are ideal for critical applications in the toughest environments. These durable relays are able to withstand high shock and vibration to perform in the harshest conditions.
We design and manufacture solid-state motor overload protection relays that adhere to NAVSEA’s stringent MIL-R-2033 standards. These state-of-the-art products:
• Are available in thermal, AC and DC magnetic and reset versions
• Are designed to increase monitoring capability and performance, while decreasing controller size and weight
• Support Modbus, Profibus, and Ethernet protocols on multiple products
Built to MIL-Spec requirements, our compressor motors are designed for decades of use in the toughest environments and provide duty-cycle performance to meet the requirements of Naval compressors while providing efficient power at constant speeds without fluctuation.
Key Performance Ratings
• Thermal compensation for more predictable overload exposure
• N154 tested up to 100’C
• Function: motor overload protection
• Thermal, AC, and DC magnetic set and reset versions
• Operation: magnetic inverse time delay type, self-repeat
• MIL-R-2033 specification
• MIL-DTL-2212 specification