Built to be reliable, our starters are designed for continuous duty and general-purpose service to provide decades of use.
Manual starters are flush mounted for panel installation, feature drip-proof enclosures for surface mounting, thermostatic bimetal overload protection, with a low-voltage release effect, where contacts remain closed on low voltage, allowing motor to restart upon return of power.
Our starters are built to serve in dedicated high-shock, high vibration, high-abuse environments, and last for decades. We are uncompromising on quality control and assurance, so we manufacture each individual component on all our controls. We build and test them to meet the DoD’s most stringent specs.
Key Performance Ratings
• Size 0
• Continuous and general purpose service
• Embedded overload protection
• 115, 220 or 440V
• Up to 15A continuous current
• Thermo static bimetal overload protection
• Low voltage release
• Cable entrance from top or bottom
• Basic motor starter/protection in condensed package
• MIL-DTL-2212 compliant