COMMERCIAL NUCLEAR VALVES
Montreal Bronze and Fairbanks Morse Defense provide custom-engineered valve solutions, including new design, testing and reverse engineering, to meet all our nuclear customers’ needs while meeting the rigorous quality, material and environmental constraints that may be present. We provide a broad spectrum of products to meet these needs including ball, globe, relief, diaphragm and gate valves as well as additional options such as actuation, hermetic seals, environmental hardening, etc.
Commercial Nuclear Valves
- Nuclear Valves
- Ball Valves
- Check Valves
- Diaphragm Valves
- Globe Valves
- Gate Valves
- Specialty Engineered Valves
- Actuated Valves, including:
- Electric Motor
- Size: .25" - 10"
- Design Specification: ASTM 16.34, ASME Section III, MSS SP-80, MSS SP-88, MIL-SPEC, CSA N285.1-17, per request
- Process Connection: Flange, Butt Weld, Threaded, Swagelok, Greyloc
- Rating: Up to Class 2500
- Material: Stainless Steel (316L, 304, 347, etc.), CuNi, Titanium, Brass, Bronze, Carbon Steel, other on request
- Quality Certifications: ISO 9001:2000, AQAP Z299.4, MIL-STD-798
- Testing Capabilities: NDT, Leak Testing, Pressure Testing, Custom Test Capabilities
- Engineering Capabilities: Life cycle Analysis, Radiation / Environmental Analysis, Seismic Analysis, Flow Analysis
- Additional Capabilities: Hermetic Seal, Radiation-Resistant, Digital Sensors, IP 68
Parts & Service
Fairbanks Morse Defense offers an extensive portfolio of services to optimize performance, ensure reliability, and extend the life of your fleet - from the day its commissioned and for the many years that follow. Learn more about what our custom solutions can do for you.
Join Our Team